Thursday, October 16, 2014

LUCID DREAMING: LEARN HOW TO CONTROL YOUR DREAMS AND USE THEM TO ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS

Have you ever wondered whether it is possible to realise if you are dreaming?


Well, that is the tip of the iceberg. By following very simple techniques you will become aware of the fact that you are dreaming and you will also learn how to change your dreams and how to use them to reach your objectives and to improve all the aspects of your life.


I recently came across a very interesting book on this topic: "5 STEPS TO LUCID DREAMING", a very simple guide that shows you the way to get lots of benefits from this experience.


Here’s what is included and what it covers -

  1.  My first Lucid Dreaming experience and what you can expect

  2. How I’ve used the skill to do incredible things like Remove fear from my life, improve confidence and more

  3. How to ‘prime your mind’ for Lucid success

  4. How to ‘test your reality’ with ‘Reality Checks’ and know for sure when you’re dreaming

  5. How to properly record your dreams and recognize ‘dream signs’

  6. The best way to write your dreams down

  7. How to optimize your sleep pattern for amazing experiences and health benefits

  8. Optimizing your physical sleep environment for dreams

  9. How to be more aware in your waking life as well

  10. Putting it all together to experience Lucid Dreams!

Here is a short excerpt from the actual Ebook, explaining how the author's first Lucid Dream went and what it felt like..

“I was shocked and amazed. I then ‘snapped’ into awareness, being fully present in the moment. I KNEW I was dreaming, and it was a VERY weird experience. I looked around, examining the details of this seemingly real world.
The detail was extraordinary. It was EXACTLY like waking life, only there was a sense of power and energy that I’d never experienced before. I felt like I could do anything..
I tried to test this new found ‘dream world’ by exploring a little bit. I could go wherever I wanted.. it was MY choice.. It’s like I was really awake in a new world where I was the creator and controller..
I had always wanted to fly, so I thought I’d give it a go. I aimed my palms at the ground, squatted down slightly as if ready to jump, and launched myself upwards.
I felt the most incredible sensation of power and acceleration.. Imagine the feeling when a plane takes off, that power and acceleration you feel, it feels GREAT doesn’t it?
Imagine that, but times ten.. And you’re in control of it. I just gave way to this incredible power, and effortlessly propelled myself higher and higher. I ‘sank back’ into the power and energy of this experience..
I flew for what seemed like hours across miles of mountains, city skylines and oceans..”

So it is your choice now


Do you want to be able to Control your dreams?


 

Do you want to know exactly how to create detailed, focused and incredible dream worlds, in which you can do ANYTHING you could possibly imagine?

Do you also want to be able to ‘Overcome’ nightmares and get a better night’s sleep?

 

Think about this..

We’re asleep for about a THIRD of our entire lives!

 if you want to learn more about controlling your dreams, there’s a great course you can find out more about here.
And, as a bonus, have a look at this interesting video on this topic:




How does having a lucid dream feels like? por LucidDreaming

No comments:

Post a Comment